Friday, October 24, 2008

Slideshow Time

We're back! I apologize for not posting for so long, but I have been busy with work and then my sister and James came into town. They came last week and stayed through the weekend. Most of their time was spent in Disneyland, but they stayed with us Sunday-Tuesday. Since I normally post a couple of select photos (usually the ones where I look the best--how selfish!), I decided to download all of the photos on a slideshow. Also included amongst the family photos are ones of Gizzy, of course. As Julie will attest, I am a crazy, obsessive mother. As for the family vacation, we went to the Getty Museum and the Griffith Observatory. ...I added music to the slideshow, let me know if it works...Enjoy!


Click to play Family and Kitty
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

gshuitt said...

It worked just great! Neat pictures! The music also worked fine.

Kim said...

Loved the pictures! I want to come visit nowwwwww!