Sunday, November 9, 2008

Madonna in Concert

So I have this strange mindset that I cannot post anything on here without pictures. With that being said, I can really only use my camera on special occasions...meaning, I'm not going to just start taking pictures while we are out to eat or at a friends house for dinner. When I started the blog we had a lot of events coming up, so it was very easy for me to post once a week. Now, however, I feel like I don't have enough "good material" to blog about. UNTIL NOW. My co-worker, Marla, was able to get us tickets to the Madonna concert in LA--well it was her husband actually. It was with myself, Marla, Brynn, and Amanda, all from work. Three of us are Scorpios; we each celebrate our birthdays in the month of November. Back to the concert--Madonna looks amazing for 50. During the concert we made a pack to never eat again, then we realized maybe could eat soup, after that we realized she didn't start getting into shape until her 40's, so we have time. Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake performed with her, which was a surprise, so that was super exiting. We had great seats and saw a lot of celebrities. What a perfect birthday present! On a side note, if you didn't know, Scorpios celebrate their birthday MONTH, not day, so because it was still within that time frame, this does not have to be my only present (cough, cough, Brad). These are the official Scorpio rules; I didn't make them up.

In other Ballard news...Brad is playing on a soccer league on Sundays with some of his old soccer buddies form Waukee who live out here. He is also going to start coaching a flag football team with one of our friends starting in the winter. Gizzy and Smokey still hate each other. Shhh, don't tell Gizzy. She doesn't know. And...drum roll please...My birthday is November 19th. I will be 28.


Brynn, Myself, Amanda, Marla

Donald Sutherland...I said, "I love your son!" That's all I could come up with??

Dennis Quaid and Wife

Madonna

Britney and Madonna

Our Floor Seats

1 comment:

Kim said...

I. Am. Jealous. And I want to be cool enough to wear Madonna's top hat.