Friday, November 28, 2008

Overdue Update

Well, since our last post our computer decided to die. We ordered a part that took two weeks to get, so we were checking our email on my laptop from college. Not the quickest computer. Needless to say I didn't have enough patience to post anything during those two weeks. Now that we are back up and running, here is a little game of catch up.

I am lucky enough to share my birthday month with some of my co-workers. 4 of them actually. A couple of them decided to rent out a space in Edison Bar in LA. (http://www.edisondowntown.com/) The bar is a 1920's theme, so that is how we were supposed to dress. My accessory was my black band around my head...I'm sure the people of that era would be disappointed with my "costume."


Amanda and Myself


Everything else has been fairly normal. I have been working a lot of hours (like I said, it's normal), and the kitties still don't get along. Here is a little video of their love for one another.




So that is it for the OC Ballards. We are excited to come home for Christmas! I hope it doesn't snow too much.

1 comment:

gshuitt said...

How funny and I can't believe how much Gizzy has grown. I am not sure that Smokey doesn't just act like he doesn't like her, but kind of likes the attention.