Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Wagner's Farewell

Tessa worked with me at Gettys for over a year, and tomorrow she and her husband, Stephen, are moving back to Oregon. Tear. Today they had a little BBQ to send them off. We, I mean everyone but me, played croquet, ate yummy grilled food, and caught up with some great people. Let's go back to the croquet portion of the evening. I started on team "ballard," but I quickly felt the pressure of the game with the first swing. I realized--I'm not good! What is that all about? I'm always good at sports. Then, once I realized it is not a sport, I gave the mallet to Brad. When this happened, we were in last place. Once I was out of the picture, team "ballard" won! Here are some pictures of the victory. Oh, and there was also a cat from the neighborhood that became our croquet onlooker. Brad thinks his name should be Tiger, I'm going with Morris. Enjoy!


My First and Final Attempt

We Won!

Morris (I post, so I win)

Jeffrey

Tessa (left)

1 comment:

Kim said...

i had no idea you had a blog until the hubby told me about it! i've added you to my blog list so peeps can find you. love the posts, keep 'em up!